Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hye, Hello, Olla...

Let me begin myself with... My name is Qurratu Syaza, call me Syaza... I'm 22 and i stay with my family in Kuala Lumpur.

This is my final year degree in Multimedia University (MMU) which is located in Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia... In MMU, I'm doing my study in Media Innovation & Management... For information, my majoring consist of media subject like Photoshop, 3D, Dreamweaver and for management of course include account, human resource, culture, marketing and much more... It is interesting but sometimes can be a little bit complicated because we need to divide our brain into two different courses.

I am a new comer and this is my first time in writing a blog. I'm here because i have to complete my assignment for Legal Framework subject which is one of the management subjects. Thanks to my lecture, because now i have my own blog site.

In Legal Framework, I discover many things and terms regarding LAW...examples like types of law, types of legal action, government and contract in Malaysia. It is an interesting subject to be learning because it exposes me to a real life related to what can or cannot be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment