Sunday, November 22, 2009

Multimedia Law



Since I'm taking Media Innovation & Management subject which my subject are related more on media terms, I have to learn and expose myself with Multimedia Law. From research that I have done from "www.mampu.gov.my/mampu/pdf/MyMIS/chapter5.PDF", there are few Acts that have been introduced...

  1. Digital Signature Act 1997
  2. Computer Crime Act 1997
  3. Telemedicine Act 1997
  4. Copyright (Amendment) Act 1997
  5. Communications & Multimedia Act 1998
  6. Malaysian Communications & Multimedia Comission Act 1998
Multimedia law is a set of rules that govern the patterns of behavior in a given society in relation with the invention, design, development, usage, maintenance, management, content, communication and exploitation of multimedia tools and technologies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment